2nd Data Management Workshop CfP
Call for Papers, Posters for the 2nd Data Management Workshop is now open until Sept. 26th.
We would like to invite you to the
2nd Data Management Workshop, Cologne
November 28th -29th, 2014
The 2nd Data Management Workshop will be held from 28 to 29 November 2014 at the University of Cologne. The focus of this workshop is on (interdisciplinary) research data management.
The workshop is organized by the research data management projects (INF-Projects) of the DFG-funded Collaborative Research Centre / Transregio 32 (CRC/TR32) ‘Patterns in Soil-Vegetation-Atmosphere Systems: monitoring, modelling and data assimilation’ and the DFG-funded Collaborative Research Centre 806 (CRC 806) ‘Our Way to Europe: Culture-Environment Interaction and Human Mobility in the Late Quaternary’ .
To cover all topics of the workshop, we compiled an interesting programm of invited talks. The talks will be complemented by five poster sessions during coffee and catering breaks to foster the discussion between the participants.
Deadline for poster abstracts: 26th September, 2014
Deadline for full paper (6-12 pages) for workshop proceedings: 26th September, 2014
Deadline for workshop registration: 1st November, 2014
Call for Posters and Papers:
Papers will be published in printed proceedings and online (open access) with DOI.
Selected, extended papers can be submitted for a Special Issue on Data Management in the ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information.
- Research data management
- Repositories, data archives, data plattforms
- Collaborative Research Environments, Virtual Research Environments
- Management, curation, publication, retention, and integration of data
- Data life cycle management
- (Spatial) Data Infrastructures, spatial data handling
- Open Data, Open Science, Open Access
- Semantic Web, Linked Data
- interdisciplinary research with focus on environmental sciences, earth sciences, archaeology, prehistory and quarternary sciences
Further information is available at http://www.tr32db.de/workshop2014.
If you have any questions concerning the workshop, please contact email@example.com.
Feel free to forward this announcement to whom it may concerne.
You can find the event also on http://lanyrd.com/2014/rdmcologne14/
Post by: Christian Willmes